I usually take the time and think about what my next soap loaf will look like. Most of the time I get my inspiration from a certain scent or description of one. This time I was inspired to make a loaf from a pair of pants. They have a beautiful floral scene with a deep blue color and wonderful pinks and greens. I just had to mix this up. I was also inspired by the scent of this soap since it reminds me of my late great grand-grandmother Pinkey(Hint the name of the soap). The bar is scented in Sweet Pea fragrance oil from Natures Garden. It's known to accelerate, but I was able to work with it, and it stayed at a nice trace since I used full water. Some of the colors, such as the blue and baby pink, were a custom blend. The lightest color, an off white I would say, is actually natural soap batter. I loved the way it looks!! I didn't use TD at all. Yay!!! So, to be honest I think I did a good job. I happy with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment