Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Soap Club Challenge: DNA/Helix Swirl

So here she is! This is my entry to the February Soap Challenge Club. We had to try the DNA/Helix swirl this month and let me tell you is was a challenge for me. I decided to keep my same colors from last month challenge which were titanium dioxide for white, activated charcoal for black, blue vibrance mica and pink vibrance mica. In this particular soap I kept the bottom natural so the colors on top could pop. The fragrance oil used was Black Raspberry and Vanilla. I added the four colors to the squirt bottles and started the design on top carefully. After all the colors were on I did small 's' swirls from side to side. Then made larger 's' swirls from top to bottom. That was the hard part, but I think I did it. I am very proud of myself. What do you think?! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Sweet!!! Isn't this swirl so much fun?? Your colors and design turned out fabulous! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like artwork! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete