Hello Everyone!!!
So here we go again. Another Soap Club Challenge! Yay! I am so happy with the results. I wasn't at first, but the more I look at the cut bar the better I feel about it. I used the 6" silicone slab mold from Bramble Berry. It is pretty much the only slab mold that I have and I love it. Its very nice for personal use. Especially with the challenges.
Ok so lets get to the method of the challenge. As you can see by the title it was the marbles mantra swirl and boy is it a beautiful swirl. You have to divide the mold into three section with the two outer sections smaller then the middle section. You have a solid color in the middle section, and on the outside their is the section were the colors are swirled as you can see in the picture below.
I did the nonperail, I think that's how you say it, and I did it with a comb device that I made out of skewers and cardboard. Really easy to make. After all the soap it in I comb through with my little skewer device and then took the end of a large spoon and swirled with an infinity pattern.
So there you go those are the cut bars. Like I said before I like them now and I can't wait to clean them up.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment