Hello everyone!!! :-)
I am super excited to actually start using my soap blog for a change. I have had this set up for some time now and I feel the need to use it. Lol! Reason being is becuase I entered into the Soap Challenge Club for the year of 2015. This soaping club is hosted by Amy Warden of Great Cake Soapworks, and even though this is just the first month of the challenges I am so excited and eager to show my designs and creations. This is truly fun and for the most part that is what we're here for, fun soaping, right?! :-) So welcome to my blog and let's soap and have a wonderful, safe time doing so! But, before I go let me show you my Butterfly Swirl. I have to honestly say that I wasn't expecting the outcome. What do you think??
Talk to you soon, Bei! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment